Our lates projects
This cross platform mobile application was built for Ginja in Thailand. Ginja is a hyper-local restaurant discovery, food ordering and delivery platform for SE Asia. Their mobile first, chat integrated technologies aim to improve convenience and efficiency throughout the user ordering journey while simultaneously streamlining a restaurant workflow. The mobile application I help build is a key part of their platform and is used by restaurants to receive take-out orders from customers, view the status of these orders in realtime and manage the delivery of the orders. I worked in the team responsible for the front-end development of the application which was developed in Ionic 2 / Angular 2 and runs on iOS and Android devices. The application utilises various 3rd party services and API's including the Ionic Cloud Push service.
Yakimbi is a secure sharing and collaboration platform for SMEs and enterprises via the web and mobile device with great security features for administration and flexibility to the employees.
• Built the entire new checkout workflow in Angular, making it a single page and with a way to easily configure the order of steps.
• Increased the test quality of the product by increasing coverage and reducing usage of mocks in tests, and attempting to test the real thing as much as possible.
• Participated in design discussions with the client, trying to find the best solution.
• Contributed to an open source Ruby gem that the app used as an admin interface.
• Contributed to make better documentation for the newcomers in the project, by documenting and expressing the business motivation of the core classes in the app.
A social network and internet journal connecting over 31 cities in Russia, the Ukraine, and Belarus with over 100k unique visitors per day and more that 3M per month.
StoryBits is a web-application that allows an author/writer to track and share their writing projects and view detailed metrics and analytics on their progress overtime, word counts, and more.